ROYAL GRASS® ARTIFICIAL LAWNS FOR YOUR GREEN ROOFTOPS
If you need a stylish addition for your rooftop terrace, the right way to go is to set an artificial lawn that has a totally real look. Royal Grass® is ideal for making an oasis on your roof, and you can mix it up with your own decorating taste. For example, you can add garden furniture or potted plants, as Royal Grass® goes perfect with any style, starting from traditional all the way to modern settings.
You can take a look at various kinds of synthetic lawns and pick the one that best fits your terrace or balcony. They both have the same demands, so the drainage must be good and the substrate must level. You should also fasten you artificial grass carpet tightly, due to strong winds that can happen on your rooftops.
THE POSITIVE SIDES OF GREEN ROOFS
When heavy rains occur, oversaturation of the water drains might happen. This is why it can be a good idea to increase your green rooftop surface. They can keep rainwater swiftly, so you can decide whether you want to use it later or let it evaporate, but the plus you get with this is that you save time for your drainage mechanism.
GREEN ROOFS: RELIEVE YOUR SEWERS OF BURDEN
In case of raining, the water from the rain from the classic rooftop is directed to the roof drains and moved into the plumbing pipes. According to some studies, a green roof is able to collect around half of that water and let it evaporate into the atmosphere, making a significant decrease of the burden the sewers have, which in turn reduces the flooding risk. It wouldn’t come as a surprise if green roofs become a weapon to fight floods in the years to come.
CALL BACK REQUEST
CHARACTERISTICS OF ARTIFICIAL GRASS ON ROOFS:
- Also for lighter roof constructions
- Appealing look and little maintenance
- Absorbing and insulatingt
- Recyclable, even cradle-to-cradle
- Better looking than a paved grey or black surface
- Sustainable and safe for the environment
ADVANTAGES OF ARTIFICIAL GRASS ON ROOFS:
- Green roofs increase the lifespan of roof covering.
- Energy savings thanks to thermal insulation.
- Energy savings of about 23% per year.
- Cleaner air through capturing of particulates.
- Increase in value of the building and surrounding buildings.
- Relatively light weight compared to natural grass, no substructure necessary for grass roots.