What is the artificial grass warranty for Royal Grass® products in the GCC?
All customers of Royal Grass® in the Middle East get an expiring warranty of 9 years on all defects that can be attributed to the production of the artificial grass. The exact appearance of your artificial lawn over time is hard to predict because it depends on the specific circumstances. You can think of the intensity of use, the application, and the maintenance. Royal Grass® can, however, guarantee that the artificial turf, even with the intense sunshine in the Middle East, will stay suitable for its intended use for a minimum of 9 years. Royal Grass® has more than 15 years of practical experience and has built a demonstrable reputation to support this warranty. That is why the warranty term has been set for 9 years. This starts at the moment of delivery.
Royal Grass® artificial grass is specifically designed for use in gardens, on terraces, balconies, green roofs, in playgrounds and public green spaces. Only ever use the artificial grass for its intended purposes.
The warranty will become invalid when it is used in another way than deemed suitable by Royal Grass®. The warranty does not apply in case of damages caused during or as a result of improper processing, installation, or repairs of the artificial turf. The warranty also expires when the damages or defects, if any, are the result of:
- carelessness, vandalism, fire, accidents, tears, neglect or improper use;
- improper use of glue and/or infill sand;
- failure to keep the infill sand at the correct level (if applicable);
- application of the artificial grass for other purposes than for which it was intended;
- aggressive cleaning agents;
- improper cleaning methods;
- exposure to surfaces with temperatures higher than 75° C, directly or indirectly through reflection;
- force majeure and situations on which Royal Grass® cannot reasonably have any influence;
- failure to correctly maintain, protect or repair the Royal Grass® product;
- shading: these fake spots or visual effects are due to the different pile direction;
- flattening: normal use may cause the artificial grass surface to flatten. The longer the fibres, the more likely this will happen, especially when the artificial turf is used intensively.
Wear and tear
Artificial grass is usually subject to regular wear and tear. This normal wear of the Royal Grass® artificial grass carpet is therefore not covered by any form of warranty. The level of shrinkage depends among other things on the use intensity.
Expansion and shrinkage
Due to (extreme) fluctuations in temperature it is possible that the artificial grass expands or shrinks. The foundation on which the artificial turf is installed, can also affect the level of shrinkage and expansion. A shrinkage or expansion percentage of 0.5% in the width of the roll and a shrinkage or expansion 1.0% in the length of the roll falls within the permitted specifications.
Repairing or replacing
If an official Royal Grass® dealer establishes that your artificial grass does not comply with the promised conditions, Royal Grass® will repair or replace the defects under the warranty in cooperation with the dealer. Should it be necessary to replace the artificial grass, the number of square meters of replacement artificial grass will match the surface in which the damage or defect has been established.
Royal Grass® gives a warranty that descends over time. In case of repairing or replacing artificial grass under the warranty, Royal Grass® will be responsible for a percentage of the current sales price that corresponds with the number of years of use that have elapsed. During the first 3 years after purchase, the defect grass will be reimbursed completely. Between 4 and 6 years after purchase, 50% of the defect grass will be reimbursed and for the last 3 years of the warranty term, Royal Grass® will pay 25%. The percentage that is not covered by Royal Grass®, will be paid by the Buyer. In cooperation with the dealer, Royal Grass® will take care of the removal and recycling of the faulty product.
Please contact the company where you have bought your Royal Grass® to submit a warranty claim. Royal Grass® recommends you keep the invoice you will get with your purchase of Royal Grass® artificial grass. This simplifies future correspondence if needed.